Last updated: 2023-09-06
These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding contract between you (”you” or the “User) and Garrett Plumbing Inc. These Terms govern your use of the website, located at garrettplumbinginc.com (the “Website”), and any other related Agreements, or legal relationship with Garrett Plumbing Inc.
You, as a user, must read these documents carefully.
This application is provided by: 15350 1st St E, Madeira Beach, FL 33708
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using garrettplumbinginc.com or by clicking and consenting to accept the Terms, you accept and agree to be bound and comply with these Terms and any other related Agreements. If you do not agree with these Terms or any other related Agreements, you must not access or use the Website or the Services.
Garrett Plumbing Inc reserves the right to update, change or amend the Terms at our sole discretion. When that happens, the page will be updated.
To use the website, you must create an account, providing all the required data in a truthful manner. Failing to do that will lead to the suspension or unavailability of the Service.
Conditions for registering your account:
- In such an event in which your account has been compromised, you must inform us, via the information found in this Agreement.
- You explicitly agree that accounts created by bots, scripts or any other automation methods are not permitted.
- You explicitly agree that sharing access to an account with another person is not allowed, unless explicitly allowed, in writing, by our company.
- You can terminate your account at any given point and stop using the Service that our website offers, by accessing the tool(s) offered by our website for terminating your account. Alternatively, you can contact us for an account termination
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate an account, at any given time, with or without prior notice, at our sole discretion, if an account or its activity is deemed inappropriate, illegal, offensive or in breach of the Terms of Service. Such a termination revokes the right of any claims for compensation, damage or reimbursement but does not exempt the User from paying any remaining fees.
Limitations of use
The Website may only be used within the scope of the Terms of Service, applicable law and of what it has been provided for. By using our Website, you understand and agree that you, your users and/or third parties will not:
- Use the Website in order to violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use the Website in order to abuse or disrupt Garrett Plumbing Inc’s service, networks, servers or any other type of resources that we may provide or use to service you.
- Use the Website in conjunction with offensive, obscene, fraudulent, illegal material and/or activity.
- Reproduce, copy, sell, resell, duplicate, replicate, reverse-engineer or exploit any portion of our Website, of our service and of your account without our express written consent, granted either directly or through an affiliate, reselling or white-labelling program.
- Copy, scrape, mirror or replicate materials on any other server. This includes but is not limited to scraping, harvesting or collecting user data without their consent.
- Infringe the copyright or any other type of right from any material, data or information found on the software of this Website.
- Infringe the privacy, intellectual property, copyright or any other kind of rights of third parties, when you’re using the Website or the service.
- Use the website to spam or otherwise send unauthorized communications.
You hereby understand and agree that the Website and the intellectual property found on the Website are owned by Garrett Plumbing Inc, our licensors, or any other providers. Therefore, they are protected in all forms by Intellectual Property Laws. Our users may download such materials only for non-commercial and/or personal use.
You must not use our name, logo and trademark(s) must without our prior written permission. Using such property, except if it’s expressly authorized by Garrett Plumbing Inc, constitutes a violation of rights of the owner of such Intellectual Property.
You agree and understand that you have no right, title or interest in the Website or any of its content. We reserve all the rights that are not expressly granted by us to you. Violating any of these restrictions, Terms or any other related Agreements shall result in the termination of this license. Garrett Plumbing Inc can also terminate this license at any time.
Accuracy of information
The products and materials that are presented on our Website are by no means to be considered fully comprehensive, but are rather to be used for general information purposes.
Garrett Plumbing Inc cannot make any warranty with regards to the accuracy, results or reliability of the product and/or materials found on the Website.
Garrett Plumbing Inc cannot guarantee for the contents of the websites it links to. The inclusion of a link to any other website shall not constitute an approval, endorsement or warranty by Garrett Plumbing Inc of that website.
Given that we cannot guarantee something out of our control, you agree that, if you click and use any websites that we have linked to, you should conduct your own research before using it.
Limitation of liability
Even if Garrett Plumbing Inc have been notified of the possibility of damages, in no event shall Garrett Plumbing Inc or our suppliers be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages that come out of the use of the Website, including but not limited to: indirect loss, consequential loss, or any other type of loss, including but not limited to: opportunity, revenue, business, loss of profit, use, contract equity, revenue, goodwill, savings, data benefit or reputation whether under statute, indemnity, tort (including negligence), or otherwise.
Our Website and services are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We cannot make any warranty and you agree that all other warranties are void.
These limitations may not apply to you, if you’re part of certain jurisdictions that have special limitations or warranties.
In an event where any provision of the Terms of Service has been found to be void and/or unenforceable, it shall be severed to the extent that it is void and/or unenforceable. The remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will remain unaffected.
The Terms of Service shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the place where Garrett Plumbing Inc is based, as disclosed at the beginning of this document.
If you qualify as a European Consumer and have your habitual residence in a country where the law requests another consumer protection standard, the higher standard will prevail.